01 June 2008

About Me

Hi,

Welcome to my blog. I'm Kevin Tan, the founder of Kevin Tan Photography, Malaysia based wedding & event photojournalism.

I'm in love in photography for more than 10 years but I started to learn DSLR in May'2008. At that point of time, I bought myself an used Canon DSLR 350D from a friend of mine and started to shoot everything. And now I have upgraded my gear to Canon DSLR 50D. Since then, I'm deeply in love in photography and decided to explore into photography industry.

I was given chances by my friends to shoot their wedding and I took their critics & comments as positive and I would learn from my mistakes. Thereafter, I am in love in wedding photography because each captured moments tell the story and atmosphere of the occasion. Therefore, I decided to venture into wedding photography.

Besides, I have a vision to explore photography into a missionery. Therefore, I started to help churches to snap events. Such as camp, celebration, special programme, missionery trips so on. I do hope one day, my photos not only convey the story embeded in the photos but also a LOVE message from Lord.

I would wish to share my view of the world through the lens. Feel free to drop by and provide constructive critics and comments to help me to improve. Hope you will enjoy while surfing my blog. Thanks & God Bless.

Best Regards,
Kevin Tan