22 April 2009

21.04.2009 - Jung Won Korea BBQ Restaurant, Jalan Ampang

This is my 3rd visit to this restaurant. Xiu Jun, Chloe & I had planned to pay this restaurant a visit for a long time but it is so difficult to arrange a date which everyone is available. Therefore, I decided to prepare my lecturing note in advance to spare my Tuesday for this dinner.
The environment there is superb and I'm sure you will love it if you see it yourselves. The food there is great as well because you can taste traditional korean BBQ meal but it is a bit pricy. However, I still think it's still worth for it.
FYI, there is a korean karaoke session during weekend. You can actually listen the korean sing while you are having your meal. I'm sure you will enjoy the food and the environment there. Feel free to pay there a visit. Share some of my shots taken on that night.

















No comments: